Asked by Jose from United States | Sep. 03, 2020 18:55
About:China Work Visa

Chinese VISA


From my understanding all the Chinese consulates in America are not issuing VISAS unless is for emergency cases. The thing is I have a fiancé in China and there Is no way for me to go there any time soon as making me feel desperate and depressed. Do you have an approximate date or idea on when the Chinese Consulates are gonna be open again in America?

Also, do you know if there is any way for me with the current COVID-19 situation to get a visa to go to China? Maybe I can get a working visa with this situation and go there?

I really appreciate your I formations and I will be looking Forward for your message. Thanks in advance!

Answers (1)
Answered by Mindy | Sep. 07, 2020 00:58
Maybe you can apply for an S2 visa by providing the invitation letter from your fiance, but this is just a suggestion. Only the consular officer can determine whether to give you this visa.
Related Questions:
Size of photograph for Chinese visa
Asked by Varachia from South Africa
| Apr. 23, 2012 22:36
i am egyptian and have transit 10 hours in BEIJING without visa transit
Asked by dina from Egypt
| Aug. 24, 2016 22:21
What are the documents need to get chinese visit visa and procedure to appl...
Asked by Niroshan from Sri Lanka
| Apr. 24, 2017 20:38
Im Yemeni passport holder , where can i obtain macau visa?
Asked by abdulaleem from Yemen
| Jan. 16, 2012 01:12
Please what are the requirements for Chinese visa and cost
Asked by Ruth from Nigeria
| Jul. 12, 2018 20:13
I hold an irish passport and i would like to visit only shenzhen for 3 da...
Asked by Alana deery from Ireland
| Apr. 12, 2018 21:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)