Asked by Sharad kumar from India | Jun. 22, 2020 03:57
About:China Embassy in India

About visa inquiring

My name is sharad kumar. I am from India and currently I am working in Ningbo China as a physical education teacher for the past three years. Right now I am stuck in in India due to Covid 19. My Visa was issued on 1st January, 2020 and will be expire on 31st of August.
I just wanted to confirm with you that, am I eligible to enter in China with this visa when the china will open the boarder.
Thanks and waiting for your positive and quick response.

Answers (5)
Answered by Leona from India | Jun. 23, 2020 20:21
When China opens the border, if your visa is still valid, you can enter China with it.
Answered by Sharad Kumar from India | Jul. 06, 2020 03:54
Thanks for the reply! But if the school will cancel my Visa before expiring on 31st of August, then what should I do, because my current school is asking me to resign my job.
Please could you suggest me.
Answered by Sharad kumar from India | Jul. 06, 2020 17:52
Firstly, I would like to thanks for your reply!
I just wanted to confirm with you that actually my current school in China is asking to put the resignation without any reason and even my Z- work Visa is still valid until 31st of August.

I don't know what should I do. I need your help to tell me because very soon china boarder will open but still they are not giving me positive response.

Answered by Leona | Jul. 09, 2020 01:25
If the school did cancel your work permit, you may not be able to enter China with the current residence permit, and you have to apply for a new visa.
Answered by Sharad from India | Jul. 09, 2020 02:03
Thanks Leona!
Related Questions:
I'm having a hard time inquiring about the Chinese Visa extension.
Asked by Mr.Gemma from New Zealand
| Jul. 14, 2009 04:52
Hi, I am inquiring about a tourist visa for entry into china, what is the l...
Asked by Anthony from France
| Apr. 09, 2014 02:22
Interview in China
Asked by Chris from USA
| Jun. 19, 2017 20:48
hello! i am just inquiring about prices for staying in the hourly lounge o...
Asked by Mr.olly from australia
| Jun. 03, 2010 21:46
I am inquiring about the appropriate Visa required for my mother and my sis...
Ms.lynno from United States
| May. 21, 2009 21:29
Visa requirements for Lebanese go on business 10 days.
Asked by Omar Fouad Halwani from Lebanon
| Feb. 02, 2012 01:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)