Asked by Maria from Mexico | Mar. 23, 2020 14:02
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Working visa extension from abroad

I'm Mexican and I'm in Mexico currently, and due to the COVID-19 situation, I cannot fly back to China, as there are no direct flights into the Mainland and other countries have restricted flying into their countries. My visa will expire on April 21. Is it possible to extend my work visa from abroad here in Mexico? Since all my visa documents are in China and I cannot get back, I also worry that I might not have sufficient documentation to apply to renew here. Is it possible to get a tourist visa and then change it once I am in China?

Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Carol from USA | Mar. 25, 2020 23:25
Maria, you can't extend your work visa in Mexico. You can try to apply for a new work visa there, or like you said, get a tourist first and change it to work visa once you are in China.
Related Questions:
Hey Im Nepalese just came back from abroad! how can I apply for working vis...
Asked by Casa from Nepal
| Mar. 29, 2016 21:54
is the visa extension office working during chinese new year?
Asked by Chhavi from India
| Jan. 24, 2014 01:40
Do I need to get a physical examination for a working permit Z visa extensi...
Asked by Tania from New Zealand
| Oct. 13, 2016 22:22
My name is jenny i was born october 10,1977. What bussiness suits me?
Asked by Jennifer Combes from Philippines
| May. 13, 2014 21:05
I would like to apply for chinese Tourist visa from india
Asked by Thomas from India
| Apr. 23, 2012 21:25
Residence permit holder- Can I take a trip abroad?
Asked by Jean from Singapore
| Jan. 21, 2015 20:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)