Asked by Sara from Africa | Feb. 27, 2020 16:39
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Overstay visa

I just wanna ask. So I found agency that work with immigration office and she said for overstay visa they can give me exit visa and there is no jail time no detention no deportation and also I can even comeback to China. So for all the process I have to pay 25k. So the question is is it possible? And if I have exit visa then at the airport they don’t need to see entry visa?

Answers (3)
Answered by John Doe | Mar. 03, 2020 09:46
Any such service offered is highly illegal (although it won't necessarily be a scam depending where you are) so it is up to you whether you want to take them up on their offer. A 25k asking is nearly doubling whatever fine you are supposed to pay. Also you are taking their words for whether there will be a ban.

When you already have an exit visa then it is obvious that your problem has been solved and airport immigration will not hinder your exit.
Answered by Sara from Africa | Mar. 03, 2020 20:37
Thanks John. And Yes I have a lots of Doubt that they might not also been real. But she has done this for many people and I won’t be deported so I could come i just have to take the risk and pray it’s not scam.
Answered by Lisa from Africa | Mar. 31, 2020 01:00
Hi Sara did you manage? I’m in the same situation
Related Questions:
If my visa expires Feb 05 2017 and i want to leave on March 29th 2017
Asked by Noor from China
| Oct. 29, 2016 20:59
i'm in china, given 20 day entry, arrived on the 6th can i leave on the 26t...
Asked by Ali from Sri Lanka
| Nov. 22, 2013 02:02
Hi im overstay now in china for 2months it is posible to renew visa?
Asked by leslie from philippines
| Oct. 20, 2013 04:03
if we overstay for days and if we paid over stay, then also we are banned f...
Asked by prapti limbu from nepal
| Dec. 16, 2016 21:08
If overstay 60 day visa by 3 days
Asked by ScottD from Usa
| Mar. 30, 2017 21:14
My flight exiting China is on the 22nd July but my visa is expiring on 15th...
Asked by storm from Zambia
| Jul. 09, 2017 20:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)