Asked by USIFO, Oluwasegun from Ukraine | Feb. 17, 2020 04:17
About:China Embassy in Ukraine


Good afternoon.
My name is USIFO, Oluwasegun. I am a Nigerian, but, currently a student here in Ukraine. My fiancee is also studying in Hong Kong (Hong Kong Baptist University). We planning a visit this summer, for me to come over during the summer, since its been almost two years we have seen.

I would like to know how to apply from here, and which supporting documents are required? Thank you for your time and attention.

Answers (3)
Answered by William from Ukraine | Feb. 18, 2020 00:44
You can apply for a Hong Kong visa through the Chinese embassy in Ukraine or directly send the application to HK Immigration Department by post. The required documents include your passport, photo, application form, transportation and accommodation arrangement proof, and a proof of your financial status.
Answered by USIFO, Oluwasegun from Hong Kong | Feb. 24, 2020 05:27
Thank you for this piece of information. But, kindly permit me to ask further.

1. The transportation requirement, is it my travel tickets or what?
2. The accommodation requirement, is it an invitation letter from who am going to meet? Because, am going to see my fiancee, she is presently on HKPFS scholarship scheme for Ph.D program.
3. Lastly, if am to send it to HK Immigration directly, how do i go about it? Address please.
Answered by William | Feb. 26, 2020 17:45
1. The transportation requirement is your travel tickers.
2. The accommodation requirement should your hotel bookings if you will lodge in a hotel. If you will stay in your friend's apartment, it should be an invitation letter from your friend.
3. You can send a post to the HK Immigration Department.
By post directly or through the local sponsor in the HKSAR to:
Receipt and Despatch Sub-unit
Hong Kong Immigration Department
2/F, Immigration Tower
7 Gloucester Road
Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Related Questions:
I want to be updated in visa requirements and visa fees. Inquiries as well...
Asked by Mrs.Emelita Thapa from Philippines
| Jan. 23, 2010 19:19
Hi, I have an inquiries, me and my family going to shen zhen and plan to ...
Asked by Ms.gin from malaysia
| Oct. 09, 2009 01:01
filipina domestic helper to shenzen for tour
Asked by shine from philippines
| Nov. 11, 2016 20:28
I'm gonna ask again for a complete inquiries...I'm going to Hongkong for 1...
Asked by Ms.MaryD from Philippines
| Jun. 10, 2009 03:06
Hi, Inquiries on this: (4) You need to go to China frequently to carry...
Asked by Ms.LIM from malaysia
| Nov. 09, 2009 21:59
Hi! From what time do you accept applicants for business visa?
Asked by Ms.joyce from Philippines
| May. 17, 2010 23:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)