Asked by Johan from Netherlands | Feb. 15, 2020 06:35
About:China Tourist Visa

L visa extension: more than 30 days possible?

my L visa (2 entries, 50 days) is about to expire. I am in China on my 2nd entry.
I did not apply for an extension after my 1st entry.
5 questions:
1.Is it possible to get an extension for more than 30 days?If yes, can I apply for 50 days' extension?
2.If no and I get a 30 days' extension, is it possible to get a second extension (of 20 days = total 50 days)?
3.Does the extension start after the expiry of the old visa?
4. Is it possible to apply for an extension with 2 entries?
5.Do the two empty passport pages have to be opposite each other?

Xiexie for your help!

Answers (1)
Answered by Diamond from United Kingdom | Feb. 17, 2020 20:12
1. You can apply for a 50-day extension of your stay duration shown on visa is 50 days.
2. You can extend your visa for twice.
3. The extension starts after the expiry date of the old visa, but I'm not very certain about this. You need to confirm this with the officer.
4. It's not possible to apply for an extension with 2 entries.
5. The two empty passport pages do not have to be opposite to each other.
Related Questions:
L Visa Exntension
Asked by Joseph from Malaysia
| Aug. 29, 2013 01:35
Visa extension more than 30 days
Asked by Sarah Joumaa from Austria
| Sep. 13, 2018 20:53
Extension of more than 30 days stay in China
Asked by Harry from Finland
| Apr. 16, 2016 02:51
Dear Friend, I am " Z " Visa Holder Staing in Guangzhou. My wife came to ch...
Asked by Mr.SHOLAI from INDIA
| Nov. 03, 2009 04:31
Hello, I am currently in Beijing on Q2 visa. The duration is for 30 days
Asked by Jian Hui
| Jul. 05, 2017 04:10
Tourist L type and duration of stay
Asked by Potato
| Aug. 27, 2017 23:00
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)