Asked by Fiona Miller from Canada | Jan. 15, 2020 13:46
About:China Consulate in Calgary

I am a British Citizen living in Alberta and require a Visa for a vacation in China.

I am a British Citizen living in Southern Alberta and wish to travel on vacation to China in March 2020. Do I need to get my visa from the Consulate or can I do it online?
Can I make an appointment if I am going to need to travel to Calgary?

Answers (1)
Answered by Andrew from Canada | Jan. 16, 2020 01:15
Fiona, you need to get your visa from the visa center in Calgary. Online applications are not accepted. Yes, you can make an appointment on the website of the visa center before going there.
Related Questions:
I'm a British Citizen, currently living in Dubai, but would like to visit C...
Asked by Mrs.Elizabeth from Dubai
| Mar. 22, 2011 02:39
I am a British citizen, living in Thailand. What will the cost for a touris...
Asked by J. Oosthuizen from England
| Mar. 08, 2013 03:16
Can i travel to the USA to get a Chinese visa as there are no consulates he...
Asked by Terry Wallace from Dominican Republic
| Oct. 30, 2013 01:12
Do I need a Visa to make a short Business trip to China ?
Asked by Trevor Banks from South Africa
| Mar. 19, 2013 22:48
Hi, I am a British citizen living in the USA and am travelling to China on...
Asked by Mr.Brian Brennan from USA
| Oct. 07, 2009 03:00
Hi all. I am british citizen holding a UK Passport and living in Sweden....
Asked by Mrs.Karlson from Sweden
| Jan. 19, 2010 03:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)