Asked by Keith from United Kingdom | Jan. 11, 2020 02:22
About:China Embassy in U.K.

Hi My wife and I are doing a China Tour and 3 night river cruise then on to japan

Hi My wife and I are doing an escorted 10 day China Tour and 3 night river cruise then on to japan on a cruise ship We fly from UK to Beijing but when we return from Japan to Shanghai we are transported straight to the airport for our flight home Could you please tell me what visa will we need

Answers (1)
Answered by Victor from United Kingdom | Jan. 12, 2020 23:00
Keith, you need to get a single-entry visa for this trip. However, as the fees for single-entry and double-entry visas are the same for UK citizens, I advise you to apply for a double-entry one.
Related Questions:
How i can book pearl River cruise online for 4 People?
Asked by Nikunj Jha from India
| Apr. 17, 2016 19:44
what visa will I need to apply for?
Asked by Eileen from England
| Feb. 13, 2015 23:40
Hi, I am an Australian citizen and live in Adelaide .My wife and I are doin...
Asked by Mr.Brown from Australia
| Jan. 03, 2011 00:08
answer long does it take from Tokai Hotel to go to the nearest Warft Stati...
Asked by LINDA from Brunei
| May. 21, 2014 01:53
What is the weather like from Chongging to Shanghai from 12th Sept,doing ya...
Asked by Judy from New Zealand
| Aug. 21, 2011 20:19
hi, how much will it cost to take Night Pearl River Cruise? Cheers
Ms.ATLEY from United Arab Emirates
| Dec. 08, 2010 20:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)