Asked by Maryna from Ukraine | Dec. 08, 2019 05:55
About:China Embassy in Ukraine

Teaching work visa

Hello, My name is Maryna, I am a professional English teacher with 30 years of work experience, BA diploma, Tesol Certificate, and many other certificates. I had taught in China for 4 years and recently came back to Ukraine. My new company applied for a new teaching work permit and will get it soon, my notification letter also will be ready soon, I have my work permit card too. What kind of papers do I need to submit, originals and copies.

Answers (1)
Answered by Nina from Ukraine | Dec. 09, 2019 17:22
1. appointment letter
2. application form with photo
3. passport used in recent three years and the original and copies of previous China visas
4. work permit
5. original and photocpy of your BA diploma
6. original and photocpy of your Tesol ceertificate and other certificates
7. original and photocpy of your work contract
8. copy of the business license of your employer
Related Questions:
Is there an age restriction upon applying for a Z visa in China? (for teach...
Asked by Mr.Lee
| May. 28, 2010 02:14
Teaching diploma
Asked by Ruth from South Africa
| Aug. 06, 2018 20:58
Would i be elgible for a working visa? I am aged 60.
Asked by Maureen
| Jun. 02, 2011 01:34
Can i get a work permit to teach with a diploma of teaching and not a degre...
Asked by Lynne from Australia
| Apr. 19, 2012 02:02
I am a Canadian. Do I need to apply for a work visa for teaching in Hong Ko...
Asked by Lorenna from Canada
| Jul. 10, 2014 21:48
How long does it normally take to receive a china work visa? I am a New Zea...
Asked by Shelly from New Zealand
| May. 07, 2013 21:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)