Asked by Nekeisha Rowe from Japan | Nov. 18, 2019 20:37
About:China Embassy in Japan

Document Authentication

I live in Yamanashi prefecture which Chinese embassy consulate should I go to get my university degree authenticated?
And what are the procedures to get a document authenticated?

Answers (1)
Answered by Rita from Japan | Nov. 19, 2019 18:16
You should go to the Tokyon Visa Center to get your university degree authenticated.

Procedures are as follows:
a. Have your degree notarized first by a local Notary Public and then to be authenticated by the Japan Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
b. Have your degree authenticated by the Chinese Visa Application Service Center in Japan.

Documents to be submitted:
a. One duly completed application form.
b. The original and a copy of the document to be authenticated
c. The original and a copy of the applicant’s passport or IC.
d. If the application is submitted by an agent, the original and a copy of the agent's passport or IC are also required.
e. Other documents consular officials require.
Related Questions:
How long does a Chineese authentication of business document valid for?
Asked by Funmi from Nigeria
| Apr. 23, 2017 22:29
Authentication of document (Registration company in China)
Asked by Kee from Singapore
| Aug. 28, 2014 21:29
Does Phuket Chinese consular offer aunthentication
Asked by Karen from Thailand
| Aug. 20, 2017 22:39
Good morning, I have a document that needs to be authenticated before I sen...
Asked by Mr.Daniel Regino from Philippines
| May. 21, 2010 02:21
Is TEFL document authentication needed (by the Chinese Embassy)?
Asked by Antonio Harrison from USA
| Jun. 04, 2017 20:28
Hi, I am from Kota Kinabalu, need your authentication for some document....
Asked by Ms.michelle from malaysia
| Sep. 07, 2010 04:37
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)