Asked by Simon from Malaysia | Oct. 31, 2019 14:51
About:China Embassy in Cambodia

Simon Malaysia

Hi, I willing to bring my Cambodian wife travel to Hong Kong. What documents should i prepare for her for apply the tourist visa? Or just same like normal? Passport, round-trip ticket, hotel reservation and itinerary only?

Answers (1)
Answered by Helen from USA | Oct. 31, 2019 23:45
1. Properly and truthfully filled out Visa Application Form, to which one passport-size photo is attached.
2. Valid passport with blank pages and a photocopy of the data page.
3. Hong Kong guarantor (or company name)'s address, telephone number (if none, please fill in form with "No guarantor").
4. Copy of other country's Resident Permit (if any).
5. Round trip air-ticket booking list, hotel reservation

Sometimes, some embassies may require applicant's company register certificate, tax clearance, true bank statement and employed certificate.
Related Questions:
Do i need to make an appointment to come and do my Z-visa
Asked by Simon from ZA
| Sep. 18, 2018 23:13
Since I was born on 11/06/99 and My Brother Simon On 12/24/97, what would o...
Asked by Felix Vitela from USA
| Jan. 29, 2015 23:52
my name is Simon from Ghana, am planing to visit Guangzhou in may,2009. i w...
Asked by Mr.Simon from Ghana
| Mar. 30, 2009 20:07
Thanks Simon for your reply. Do not own a down coat. Is thermal under T-shi...
Asked by Ms.ivy from sing
| Jan. 27, 2011 03:00
I am Simon Sawyer a Canadian Resident in Hua Hin Thailand on holiday. In Ma...
Asked by Mr.Simon Sawyer from Canada.
| Jan. 25, 2011 03:28
Our group is 9 adults and 2 kids. We'll have 9 hours of transit time from 7...
Asked by Simon from Australia
| Dec. 26, 2014 04:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)