Asked by Viktoriia from Ukraine | Oct. 29, 2019 03:46
About:China Embassy in Ukraine

Teaching work visa

I've just got work permit to teach English in China. I'm well qualified with Master's degree and 12 years of teaching experience, have TESOL Certificates, had been teaching English in UAE for 2 years and 2 months. Which documents I need to bring to Embassy to get teaching work visa? The work permit and contract should be in original form or the copies are also accepted? Will apply in Kiev Embassy.
Thank you.

Answers (1)
Answered by Yetta from Ukraine | Oct. 29, 2019 19:41
You need the following documents:
1. The slip proving that you had made an appointment on the website of Appointment for Visa Application Submission (AVAS)
2. The printed application form
3. The original and photocopy of the passport(s) you used for the latest three years and previous China visas
4. The original and photocopy of work permit
5. The original and photocopy of your highest degree
6. The original and photocopy of your TESOL certificate
7. The original and photocopy of your work contract with the Chinese employer
8. The photocopy of the business registration certificate of your employer
Related Questions:
Is there an age restriction upon applying for a Z visa in China? (for teach...
Asked by Mr.Lee
| May. 28, 2010 02:14
Teaching diploma
Asked by Ruth from South Africa
| Aug. 06, 2018 20:58
Would i be elgible for a working visa? I am aged 60.
Asked by Maureen
| Jun. 02, 2011 01:34
Can i get a work permit to teach with a diploma of teaching and not a degre...
Asked by Lynne from Australia
| Apr. 19, 2012 02:02
I am a Canadian. Do I need to apply for a work visa for teaching in Hong Ko...
Asked by Lorenna from Canada
| Jul. 10, 2014 21:48
How long does it normally take to receive a china work visa? I am a New Zea...
Asked by Shelly from New Zealand
| May. 07, 2013 21:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)