Asked by Krishna from India | Sep. 10, 2019 06:47
About:China Embassy in India

Request for documents notarization

Sir this is krishna from Andhra Pradesh I'm a technician, I have opportunity to going to work in China.last week I received a mail from China company ,they asking my documents notarization can anyone help me is Chinese embassy do all hesitation and notarization ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Nick from United Kingdom | Sep. 11, 2019 19:50
For work visa, the educational certificates and non-criminal record should be authenticated.
The procedures are as follows:

Before submitting a legal document to the Chinese Visa Application Service Center, an applicant must have the document notarized by a local Notary Public Office in India and attested by the CPV Division of the Ministry of External Affairs of India (Add: Patiala House, New Delhi), or the Branch Secretariat of the Ministry of External Affairs in Chennai, or the Branch Secretariat of the Ministry of External Affairs in Hyderabad.

After the above has been done, the document should be submitted to the Chinese Visa Application Service Center along with the following documents:
1. A duly-filled Application Form for Attestation. Signature or fingerprint of the applicant is required.
2. Original and photocopy of the legal documents (both sides for the signed and stamped page). If one document has 2 pages above, it should be stapled properly and sealed and stamped by the Notary Public Office or will be refused by the Embassy. (Applications will not be accepted if the contents of the documents are against Chinese laws.)
3. Signed Covering Letter with attestation purpose and the list of the attestation document from the applicant himself/herself if it is for civil use. (Example: Attestation for educational certificates, non-criminal record, etc.)
4. Original and photocopy of applicant’s passport or other legal ID.
Related Questions:
hello, I work here in hainan, south of china. Can i just send my documen...
Ms.KAISA from China
| Apr. 06, 2010 03:10
Philippine passport with English husband
Asked by Loida from Cairo Egypt
| May. 09, 2016 22:40
Notifying and Authenticating marriage certificate for S1 type.
Asked by Michael from Australia
| Mar. 30, 2015 04:20
I need to have documents authenticated at the Chinese Consulate in Houston....
Asked by Mr.Baxter from USA
| Jun. 15, 2010 01:33
visa application?
Asked by Wambui from Kenya
| Apr. 06, 2012 21:41
Timeline to process Notary
Asked by KC from Malaysia
| Mar. 05, 2018 02:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)