Asked by Ricenoodles from Malaysia | Sep. 09, 2019 08:12
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Can I apply for multiple entry visa to China?

Hi I've worked in China for 5 years with single entry visa in 2015, work permit renewed every year til 2019. I had multiple entries to China during these years but never had a multi entry visa.

I have a Malaysian passport and currently living/working in the UK with UK indefinite to remain resident permit. My wife is Chinese.

We plan to visit China once/twice a year to spend some time with my wife's families. Our stay should not last for more than 2 weeks each time.

Is it possible to apply for a multi entry visa(aiming 5 years?) to China? What type of visa should I apply for?

Thank you very much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Thomas from United Kingdom | Sep. 10, 2019 19:39
You can't apply for the 5-year multiple-entry visa, but you could apply for the 6-month or one-year multiple-entry visa.
Related Questions:
can i also apply for a multiple entry visa?
Asked by Ms.angel from philippines
| Jun. 16, 2009 03:16
Under M visa, what is the maximum days I can stay in China per visit.
Asked by Yolanda Dominisac from Philippines
| Feb. 27, 2016 21:16
I am a Swiss passport holder. Can I apply for a 2-year multiple entry visa...
Asked by Jane Worth from USA
| Jun. 20, 2014 02:33
I need a multiple entry visa of China for tourism. I just got a single entr...
Asked by AKBAR from Bangladesh
| Apr. 28, 2016 21:18
hello, i have indefinite leave to remain in the UK and i want to apply for ...
Asked by tops from United Kingdom
| Jan. 25, 2016 21:12
I want to travel in July for 3 days and then return later next year in May ...
Asked by Pat from United Kingdom
| Jun. 11, 2017 21:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)