Asked by Prasad from Qatar | Aug. 06, 2019 04:41
About:China Embassy in Qatar

indian having Qatar RP need Chinese visa

I am indian having Qatar resident visa and working Qatar petroleum. Further i got American multiple visa. Kindly let me know i am eligible visa on arrival in mainland China? If not what's the procedure to e visa or visa from Qatar Chinese embassy.

Answers (1)
Answered by Carl from Germany | Aug. 07, 2019 19:06
well, the VOA and E-visa is not available here. You need to apply for a visa at China Embassy in Qatar. Normally, you should go to the embassy with a completed China Visa Application Form, a recently-taken passport photo, proof of legal stay or residency in Qatar which can be your visa, residence permit or employment permit in the country, other documents supporting your reason for the intended travel, such as travel itinerary, round-trip tickets, or an invitation letter from a China travel agency.
Related Questions:
How many days it will take to get Chinese visa for an Indian national resid...
Asked by Abdul Azeez from India
| Feb. 09, 2017 19:05
Hi,am a nigerian with Qatar RP,how do i apply for a stay visa to china and ...
Asked by Uzoewulu samuel
| Jun. 25, 2013 02:06
Visa hong kong issue
Asked by Shahid from Bahrain
| Feb. 26, 2018 21:13
Would like to travel to hongkong from qatar on visit. Am an indian citizen ...
Asked by sss from Qatar
| Oct. 08, 2017 20:00
I am in China and want to visit Hong Kong
Asked by Kashif from Pakistan
| Apr. 07, 2012 20:58
im now doha qatar my cuntry srilanka i wond go hongkong how i get visa doha...
Asked by kaleem from srilanka
| Aug. 26, 2012 02:36
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)