Asked by GrayGrey from Australia | Aug. 03, 2019 20:07
About:Shenzhen Travel

I am going to H.K. for 10 days on 20th August 2019 included in that time a 2 day trip to Shenzhen.

I have booked and paid for a hotel in Futian in the hope I can get a 5-day VOA at Lo Wu [Luoho]. My Questions are these:
1) Although I intend to go by train to the border from Central Station in H.K., do I need to leave the same way?
2) Can I go by Ferry and is it necessary to pre-book?
3) My Passport is new with only one entry [ Bali - Indonesia ] although by the time I get to Shenzhen, H.K. would've been added. My Previous passports have been destroyed.

Answers (2)
Answered by Adeline from Poland | Aug. 05, 2019 01:13
1. No, you don't need to leave the same way.
2. Yes, you can take the ferry. Generally speaking, you don't need to book the tickets. There will always have enough tickets.
3. It will be ok. Don't worry.
Answered by GrayGrey from Australia | Aug. 08, 2019 02:53
Thank you Adeline of Poland.....
Related Questions:
I am a filipino and working in hk,do i need to apply a visa going there?
Asked by Jennifer from Hongkong
| Oct. 26, 2016 20:23
Allowable number of days to stay in Hongkong of Filipino Citizen coming fro...
Asked by Rey V. Astronomo from Philippines
| Dec. 07, 2013 21:36
I am a Solomon Islands Citizen going to the HK Sevens via Brisbane. How do ...
Asked by Adrian Wickham from Solomon Islands
| Mar. 15, 2013 03:50
I am British going on Business to HK then onto China and back to HK. DO I n...
Asked by Roberta from United Kingdom
| Jun. 05, 2014 04:13
hi im somerset i am going to visit hk in the month of jun ,is the hotels sa...
Asked by Mr.somarset from germany
| May. 19, 2010 21:06
do i need a visa for the shenzhen? if yes do i get one for 3-5 days? how mu...
Asked by Abhishek jain from India
| Nov. 05, 2015 21:16
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)