Asked by Sophia Morling from France | Apr. 28, 2019 00:35
About:Chinese Embassy in France

Z visa from france UK passport holder

I live in France but dont have a residence permit. I own a house and I am employed by a french school. I have a new job in Wuxi and need to get a Z visa and dependent visas. My nearest consulate in Marseille. Is this possible? Or will i have to go back to UK? i have not lived in UK for 10 years.
but i do not have a carte de sejour as I have lived in France 4 years not 5 and now cant get a rdv to get one in time.

Answers (2)
Answered by Brenda from France | May. 04, 2019 19:52
Since you do not have a residence permit in France, you are likely to be refused by the China Visa Application Service Center in Marseille. Plus, you can call 0486879879 to confirm.
Answered by Sophia Morling from France | May. 09, 2019 05:28
Ok, but I have been told by an agency I can do it in Paris?
Related Questions:
visa application enquiry regarding return of visa + passport by post
Asked by j.miller from franc
| Aug. 06, 2012 04:10
Hi I am a New Zealand passport holder with a working holiday visa for fr...
Asked by Ms.Gemma from France
| Dec. 16, 2010 04:57
As a UK passport holder living across Swiss border in France, can I apply f...
Asked by Mukesh Kapila from France
| May. 28, 2012 21:14
I am a UK passport holder living/working in France and plan to travel to Ch...
Asked by Mr.Burridge from France
| Mar. 31, 2009 01:09
I am Filipino passport holder with a spouse/settlement visa living in the ...
Ms.MARIALINDAJ from United Kingdom
| Sep. 03, 2010 02:49
As UK passport holders in France, can we get a china visa from the Service ...
Asked by Karen from France
| Aug. 22, 2012 23:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)