Asked by tesfaye from Ethiopia | Mar. 27, 2019 05:17
About:China Embassy in Ethiopia

I am a PhD scholar students at China sponsored by MOFCOM, and I want to take my family in china.

as I tried to mention above, am a students and want to take my wife and my daughter to china to stay their with my until i graduate and turn to ETHIOPIA.
please what is the main requirement to get family visa for my wife and daughter.
am looking for ward your reply.
I thank you for your time

Answers (2)
Answered by Kevin from Germany | Mar. 27, 2019 19:58
They can apply for S type if you have Chinese residence permit, and they should prepare passport, passport-style photo, completed application form, an invitation letter from you and copy of your residence permit and passport, as well as your relationship certificate and others.
Answered by DT from ETHIOPIA | Apr. 02, 2019 02:12
Dear Tesfish,
Wish you a successful application for your family to join you. Along with my best wishes, I want some information on how to apply for MOFCOM SCHOLARSHIP from Chinese Embassy.

I have asked the embassy in person but no one could give me an information regarding the scholarship. I only want when and where (if you have any phone numbers, cell phone specially), please tell me.
Related Questions:
About Family visa issue
Asked by Ayub from Pakistan
| Aug. 01, 2017 21:48
I stayed in China for 3 years for my PhD and now in Pakistan. I want to go ...
Asked by Mr.Shah from Pakistan
| Sep. 09, 2010 01:39
My Wife and daughter is applying for China visa,
Asked by Niamatullah from Pakistan
| May. 25, 2014 01:03
Can I apply for visa for my family without letter of invitation?
Asked by JX from USA
| Aug. 13, 2013 02:34
Hi, I have got admission in Ocean University of China as a PhD scholar, so ...
Asked by Mrs.Feroza from China
| May. 04, 2010 21:19
Mr.sabit rahim(Pakistan) said: Dear sir, i am PhD student in chongqing u...
Asked by Mr.shahid qaisar from Pakistan
| Dec. 04, 2010 20:20
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)