Asked by Djhen from Qatar | Mar. 18, 2019 22:41
About:China Embassy in Qatar

Filipino Passport Holder wants to apply for tourist visa but no friends or relatives in China

Hello I am a Filipina currently with a valid QID and I would like to go to China this July. Can you advise on the process if I will go for tourism? Do i still need an invitation letter to be submitted because I do not have any friends or relatives in China.

Answers (1)
Answered by Jacob | Mar. 19, 2019 18:34
First, you need to provide a filled-out application form affixed with 2 passport-style photos, your passport and its photocopy, round trip air tickets and hotel reservation, your travel plan, bank statement, tax certificate, identity card, as well as other documents the consular officers consider necessary. Next, submit the application to the Chinese embassy.
Related Questions:
I am a Indian Passport Holder wants to visit Shanghai this weekend. How lon...
Asked by Mr.Dalwinder from France
| May. 04, 2009 20:34
Im a Filipino passport holder travelling to Macau. Do I need a tourist visa...
Asked by Mike from Philippines
| Nov. 28, 2014 23:43
im a filipino passport holder do i need to get tourist visa on to tour in ...
Asked by Mr.glenn from philippins
| Nov. 28, 2009 19:19
I am an indian passport holder visiting taipei (Taiwan)for a Sales Meeting....
Asked by Mr.m.m.krishna from kndian
| Jun. 13, 2010 02:19
I am Filipino passport holder with a spouse/settlement visa living in the ...
Ms.MARIALINDAJ from United Kingdom
| Sep. 03, 2010 02:49
im roel padua, filipino. wants to go Macau as a tourist. what documents wou...
Asked by roel padua from Philippines
| Aug. 06, 2015 22:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)