Asked by USMAN from Pakistan | Nov. 06, 2018 00:03
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

my mother is in beijing on S2. i want to change her visa in S2. is it possible?

my mother is in beijing on S2 for 180 days. can I extend her S2 for two months or can i change her visa in S1. is it possible?

Answers (4)
Answered by Sarah from France | Nov. 06, 2018 17:26
It could be possible. You can contact the exit and entry administration of the local PSB to inquire the details.
Answered by ceccy from Nigeria | Jan. 13, 2019 23:16
please, have u been able to change your mother visa to s1. i have similar issue
Answered by Aslam from India | Jan. 12, 2020 23:10
Sir i also want to change my wife S2 to S1.
Currently my wife having S2 visa with single Entry ,Duration of each stay is 30 days..Now i want to change S2 to S1..But i dont have attestation in Marriage certificate..
1)Is it possible to change S2 to S1 in china ?
2)If Yes Without marriage certificate attestation will get S2 visa in china?

Please reply me as soon as possible
Answered by Ade from Nigeria | Apr. 16, 2020 14:36
Hi trust you are well, did you manage to switch your visa from S2 to S1, if yes how did you manage to sort it out, I'm having similar issue at the moment.
Related Questions:
Is it possible to change s2 visa to s1 in PRC?
Asked by Collins from China
| Oct. 27, 2013 21:50
Is it mandatory to book return ticket for S2 visa?
Asked by Swathi from China
| Apr. 17, 2015 03:41
S2 Visa requirments
Asked by Melody Siscar from Philippines
| Jul. 12, 2016 03:04
can i change my s2 visa to s1 and what are the requirements?
Asked by Kwesi from Ghana
| Jun. 17, 2016 21:42
S2 visa. I have an s2, is it possible to extend it?
Asked by Phillip from USA
| Mar. 15, 2018 22:57
Does S2 visa need to apply Temporary residence permit when arrive to China
Asked by Alexa from China
| Jun. 18, 2017 22:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)