Asked by Mie from Philippines | Oct. 24, 2018 23:25
About:China Work Visa

Work permit and visa approved

When I was in my 4th year high school I already started working while studying because it's a program given by our municipality so that we can earn money. I worked as an official aide for 2 years and then when I was in 4th year college I worked as a full time customer service while studying full time for 9 months. Do you think China will consider it to provide me a work permit and if the chinese embassy here in the Philippines will approve my entry permit?

Answers (1)
Answered by Daley from France | Oct. 25, 2018 18:24
In your case, you can try to find a job in mainland China and ask your employer to provide you the work permit. After you get that, you can go to the China embassy to apply for the work Z type.
Related Questions:
I'm planning to teach in China. My school in China will apply the visa for ...
Asked by Liz from Singapore
| Nov. 23, 2016 19:05
What are the approved hospitals in Seoul for a health check to apply for a ...
Asked by TeacherinKorea from Canada
| Mar. 19, 2015 05:06
How Can a 67 years old scientist get z visa?
Asked by Srfkyle from USA
| Nov. 30, 2014 00:47
Which are the hospitals/doctors approved for doing medical examination requ...
Asked by Mr.Sim from Malaysia
| Nov. 29, 2010 03:06
i am a student on an x-visa/resident permit
| Apr. 16, 2016 00:51
what all papers do i need to carry when i get a job in macau ?
Asked by arti from India
| Jan. 26, 2013 21:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)