Asked by Tine from Philippines | Oct. 19, 2018 21:34
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Z Visa Application.

Hello! I am a Filipino citizen who is currently working legally in Thailand as an English teacher holding a Non-B visa and a work permit. Next year, I have plans of moving to China to work. I hope you can answer my questions and it will be a great help for me. My Non-B entry permit will be cut as soon as I resign from my school so I need to exit the country first and have a tourist visa instead.

1. Can I process my Z in Chinese Embassy in Bangkok while I am on my tourist entry permit?
2. What are the requirements needed? I have seen articles on website but I am not sure if it is applicable for Thais only or also for foreigners.

Thank you so much.

Answers (1)
Answered by Edith from Russia | Oct. 21, 2018 19:21
1. That's possible.
2. You may need to prepare those documents including your passport and copy of its data page, a completed application form, 2 recently-taken passport-style photos, valid visa in there, and a work permit from your Chinese employer.
Related Questions:
What is the meaning of Z type in visa application
Asked by Yvonne from Kenya
| Dec. 20, 2016 20:18
is it possible to apply for a z visa in a third country?
Asked by CHRISTOPHE from Burundi
| Mar. 29, 2018 21:42
Can I apply for Z working visa in Macau or it is better to go to HK?
Asked by Stella from Romania
| Apr. 28, 2014 22:04
can visa z application documents be sent to the hong kong consulate by pos...
Asked by wayne diskon from Kenya
| Mar. 31, 2014 02:55
got a X visa can I change it to a Z type
Asked by sandy from Zimbabwe
| Nov. 05, 2016 02:42
Please advise what documents are required for the application of a z type w...
Asked by Felicity from South Africa
| Mar. 06, 2018 03:30
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)