Asked by Roger Roman from USA | Oct. 12, 2018 03:18
About:144-Hour Visa-Free Transit

Shanghai and Beijing. Is there any way to travel Us-Shanghai-Bejing-Bangkok on the 144 hr TWOV?

Answers (1)
Answered by Rob | Oct. 12, 2018 04:39
No, that's not possible without a visa. You would need to fly something like USA-SHA-HKG-PEK-BKK.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)