Asked by Jos from Belgium | Oct. 11, 2018 04:07
About:China Visa

Applying student visa in China how long before start date courses?

Going to China on November 7th 2018 on a L for 30 days, planning to go to university to enroll and pay for a Chinese language semester which starts end of February/begin March 2019, can they already give me the JW documents in November? If not, what is the maximum time before start of the classes they can give the documents and thus can I apply the student (X2 I guess)?

Answers (1)
Answered by Daley from France | Oct. 11, 2018 19:32
They can give you the JW documents in November, and after get that, you can try to apply for a student X type for studying in mainland China.
Related Questions:
How long does an undergraduate visa take to be submitted and when can one a...
Asked by Takudzwa Zinyoni from Zimbabwe
| Jun. 09, 2017 04:39
How long to apply the visa before traveling date
Asked by Dany from Malaysia
| Jan. 04, 2014 02:29
Can I apply for a tourist visa in Switzerland, then change it to a student ...
Asked by Jane from Switzerland
| Feb. 04, 2012 01:43
answer travelling from hk to zhuhai on next wed..
Asked by kv lim from Malaysia
| Dec. 10, 2016 01:24
The work visa (Z) allows to enter China for a period of 3 months and the te...
Asked by Mr.David from France
| Nov. 23, 2009 03:36
Kindly advice on the procedure on applying a student visa for a 15 years ol...
Asked by Mrs.jenny from malaysia
| Dec. 22, 2009 19:14
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)