Asked by Roberto from Mexico | Sep. 25, 2018 18:02
About:China Embassy in Singapore

Mexican and Dutch

Hello, do you know whether is possible as tourists to apply for a Chinese tourist visa? I hold a Mexican passport and my girlfriend a Dutch one.

Answers (1)
Answered by Sarah from Finland | Sep. 25, 2018 20:50
Hi, if you want to apply for tourist L type from Singapore, I'm afraid you cannot get that without the valid residence permit in there.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)