Asked by Mehrdad from USA | Aug. 19, 2018 16:12
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

Hello, L Visa to China

I am starting a Round the World trip in November 2018 when I will head to Japan and start traveling westward from there.

The only country on my list that I have to get entry permit in advance as a US citizen is China.

While I am not certain on when exactly I will get to China, I am estimating that it will be some time in mid-February to mid-March 2019.

Since I will be leaving USA early November, I was trying to apply for the L in September.

Would that be too early to apply for China L? My concern is that I get the visa and it ends up saying "enter before January 2019" for example.

Please let me know.

Thanks a lot.

Answers (1)
Answered by Elvis from Mexico | Aug. 20, 2018 19:23
If so, you can try to apply for a ten years tourist L type for mainland China from the consulate general in your country. In this case, you can apply for it in September, and the application fee is USD140 per person.
Related Questions:
hello, l am applying for a tourist visa, do l have to take a medical examin...
Asked by Mr.gibson from uk
| Aug. 20, 2009 02:33
Hello, how long does an L class tourist visa give me in China?
Asked by Olga from Australia
| Sep. 13, 2014 02:29
Hello, For EU citizens (Belgium) is a visa L also required for tourism in C...
Asked by Brenda from Belgium
| Jan. 12, 2016 20:34
China "L" visa documents needed for Slovak citizens
Asked by Sam from China
| Sep. 29, 2018 18:21
How can we apply for a Z visa for her and can she change her 'L' to 'Z' in ...
Asked by guest from china
| Aug. 18, 2013 04:39
hello, Dear sir, how are you, l am citizen of Kosovo, l want to go for b...
Asked by Mr.maliq from Kosovo
| Sep. 18, 2009 20:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)