Asked by Dieinesh from Singapore | Aug. 16, 2018 15:35
About:Policy for Foreigners with Immediate Family Living in China

I'm planning to married a my girlfriend in mainland

Dear sir/Madam
I'm from India I'm currently living in Singapore as a Singapore permanent residence. I planning to married in mainland after I want to stay there to work.also many years I'm doing trading from Mainland.
Kindly guide me following questions
1)I'm planning to start my business in mainland What visa can I apply
2)What are the documents I need to submit for my marriage.
3)can I make a marriage registration in mainland
Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Angelia from Brazil | Aug. 17, 2018 00:30
1) You can apply for work Z type for operating the company in mainland China.
2) To get married in mainland China, you need to provide passport, visa or residence permit, and a single status certificate from your country.
3) Yes, you can if you meet all requirements. You can register your marriage in China's Civil Affairs Bureau. You may also go to your country's embassy in PRC to get married.
Related Questions:
hi im planning to marry my 3yrs girlfriend in 2010. my date of birth is 22/...
Asked by Mr.garry from India
| Sep. 23, 2009 04:51
hi. im ronnie, i want to get married in china, im a filipino and my girlfri...
Asked by ronnie from philippines
| Mar. 26, 2012 01:24
wedding dates for 2016/2017
Asked by Handy from Indonesia
| Jul. 13, 2015 01:06
Marriage visa. Is it possible to work with that entry permit?
Asked by David Uyaban from Colombia
| Oct. 15, 2017 22:45
I want to marry a woman who lives in Liuzhou.
Asked by osiris from USA
| Mar. 10, 2014 01:48
Just want to know if Dog and Monkey are compatible.
Asked by Jhon from Philippines
| Dec. 24, 2014 21:45
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)