Asked by Kamrul Hasan from Bangladesh | Aug. 15, 2018 11:16
About:China Embassy in Bangladesh

Multiple tourist visa for 12 month

I'm working in a multinational company. But I never had chance to visit China from my company. For my personal sight seeing can I apply for 12 month multiple visa as China is giant country. Moreover I have visited India , Thailand and Singapore. Should I apply for 12 months? What would be application fee in total? And the last ques is this wise to apply myself without any agent or help? Anyway I'm planning to go my 1st trip by nov 18.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ben from UK | Aug. 16, 2018 02:16
The duration you can stay in China and the entries you can get depends on the actual days you need. The consular officers will give you proper duration of stay. Thus, I cannot guarantee that you can get the 12 months multiple entries tourist L type. You can have a try after you prepare all right documents.
Related Questions:
What does an Israeli need to be granted a 12 month multiple tourist visa to...
Asked by Galit from living in Thailand but will have s.o. do it in Is.
| Dec. 29, 2014 03:00
Can you confirm that a 12 month/ multiple entry visa is possible for a UK c...
Asked by Yao Lin from UK
| Dec. 03, 2015 15:03
Could I get a multiple 12 Month tourist visa to China in La Paz?
Asked by mike from bolivia
| May. 21, 2012 03:50
I have a 12 month multiple F Visa. I am coming to China for a holiday th...
Asked by Mr.Williams from United Kingdom
| Jun. 23, 2009 01:19
12 month multiple entry tourist visa
Asked by Joe from Australia
| Dec. 08, 2013 03:19
Which kind of documetns do I need to apply for multiple entry 12 month visa...
Asked by Hauft from Austria
| Mar. 21, 2017 20:23
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)