Asked by Ian Usher from United Kingdom | Aug. 10, 2018 10:57
About:China Tourist Visa

Tourist visa for china. I have the following questions:

1) can i apply by e mail for the entry permit?
2) do I have to book an interview or can I just turn up at the embassy and submit my application?
3) Is it possible to submit my application in person and pick the visa on the same day?
4) Do you return the visa by post if I include an envelope.
5) I need to be in China before the 25th August

Answers (1)
Answered by Peterson | Aug. 12, 2018 23:16
1) You cannot apply by e mail.
2) You have to book an interview.
3) It's not possible. But you can try to apply for Express service which takes three working days for the processing.
4) Yes.
Related Questions:
Hi, I need to open a bank account in Bank Of China, and I have the follo...
Asked by Mr.Kalif from Saudi Arabia
| Dec. 20, 2009 20:12
Hello: I'm Pakistani passport holder working in Southern Thailand. I have ...
Asked by Mr.Saad Arif from Pakistan
| Jun. 06, 2009 22:18
I have the following case, I and my friend are going for a backpackjourney ...
Asked by Ms.V/d Boom from Holland
| Sep. 23, 2010 03:20
I'm a Belgian citizen and my partner is a Dutch citizen. I have the followi...
Asked by Mr.Michel from Belgium
| Mar. 13, 2011 20:22
Hi to All, Ps attend at your earlieat convinience to the following questio...
Asked by Mr.mark zimmet from China
| Sep. 10, 2009 20:38
Good day, I will participate as a Belgian in an internship program in ...
Asked by Mr.N.O. from Belgium
| Mar. 09, 2011 02:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)