Asked by Christian from China | Aug. 09, 2018 02:38
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

Changing employers in the PRC as an EFL teacher

Is there a different visa application process for foreigners (I'm from the UK) already in China working on a Z and wishing to change to a new employer within the PRC? Or is it the same visa application process as when I first came to the PRC? That is, do I have to leave the PRC and apply for a Z again?

Answers (1)
Answered by Wheeler from Iceland | Aug. 09, 2018 18:51
If you want to change the employer in mainland China, you should first cancel your alien employment permit that you hold now, and then your new employer can get the FEC for you. Next, try to apply for a new work Z type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB, and the requirements and processing would be the same as the previous application. Just for reference.
Related Questions:
Hi, The visa form asks for organisation details. as i would be changing my...
Ms.APARAJITA from India
| Apr. 10, 2011 04:43
z visa - employer activity change
Asked by Sarah from China
| Jul. 19, 2016 21:29
i was born in october 15 1972, i am planning to set up a business in 2017
Asked by aris from Philippines
| Dec. 31, 2016 02:45
Does anyone out there know what the answer is to 'what age can an expat wor...
Asked by Jan McKeogh from New Zealand
| Mar. 29, 2012 04:54
changing from X type to Z visa in china
Asked by Elijah from China
| Oct. 14, 2013 04:17
Changing universities
Asked by Dan from USA
| Nov. 19, 2014 00:55
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)