Asked by Paulne Lim-Hardacre from UK | Jul. 26, 2018 09:56
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

Hi Chinese Visa Application

I have filled in the Application Form on line under Quick Access. Also, made an appointment to go to the Chinese Consulate. I will print out the application but how do I go about paying it? Also, can I ask for it to be posted out to me as I do not live in the area? Unable to get help on the phone as no one answers the phone or reply to my emails.

Answers (1)
Answered by Craig from UK | Jul. 26, 2018 20:25
Hi, if you make the application by post, you should fill in the Payment Authorization Form for the payment of visa fee, service fee and if necessary, the postage fee. If you submit your application in person and want them to post it back to you, please provide a prepaid, traceable envelop with asigned receiving address when submitting (extra charge will occur if the visa centre provides you with the envelop).
Related Questions:
sending visa application FedEx
Asked by Lisa from USA
| Mar. 29, 2013 01:48
one of the agency providing me job in five star hotel in china on m visa is...
Asked by Shashank from India
| Apr. 10, 2015 02:31
Hi can i apply for chinese visa in any chinese embassy
Asked by darrin from cameroon
| Jul. 11, 2018 18:45
Visa through the internet
Asked by lianchik from Australia
| Oct. 10, 2017 21:22
Hi I need to know if a minor drug offence can stop my application for a tou...
Asked by Mr.michael from aust
| Aug. 04, 2009 20:21
Hi, Do I need to send my passport with fees and form when mailing a visa ap...
Asked by Anne from New Zealand
| Feb. 27, 2012 00:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)