Asked by Phil from France | Jul. 18, 2018 23:54
About:Overstaying in China & Penalty

Overstay 1 day and can not do another Tourist Visa in Hong Kong

Hi, I just leaved China the 16th July to Hong Kong to make a tourist L. But I was suppose to leave the 15th. AT the Shanghai airport they just warned me, as it was the first time, they do not even made me pay the 500rmb. (Before I used to have a working Z, I overstayed on the extension of my working Z; and so I came to make a tourist to have time to fix my situation with new job in China)

But now after bring all the document in the application centre in HK, they told me they can not do it in HK. They told me to apply again in my country. But no way for me to go back in France, to come back after. Too long, too expensive. So I have asked other China entry permit application centre in Asia (Osaka, Bangkok, Kuala Lumpur, Seoul) Got some answer from them. But not really reassuring..they told me can get or not. Can only know when I come to collect the visa.. Do you have maybe some extra answers or advice to give me..

You know all the situation, hope you can help.
Thanks in advance

Answers (1)
Answered by Adolph from UK | Jul. 19, 2018 19:00
Maybe you can find an agency to help you make the application. Good luck.
Related Questions:
Visiting China for more than 15 days
Asked by guest from singapore
| Oct. 31, 2012 01:59
what is the requirements of tourist visit in hong kong in 1 week
Asked by lynbert montefalcon from pilipino and im in saudi
| Mar. 02, 2016 20:43
student visa and two entry's?
| Nov. 13, 2014 20:38
how about if i am use tourist visa and overstay 8 months. what should i do?...
Asked by emely from Indonesia
| Aug. 23, 2012 02:53
I have an Australian passport and one visa for China, can I go to Hong Kong...
Asked by Cindy from Australia
| Oct. 22, 2015 04:25
exit same day of visa expiry date
Asked by nemalyn from Philippines
| Mar. 25, 2013 04:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)