Asked by Renate from Netherlands | Jul. 14, 2018 00:53
About:China Embassy in Indonesia

F visa for 90 days

Hello, I'll be in Indonesia part of august and september. After that I want to go to China to volunteer at a non-profit organisation for 90 days. They need me to get an F for 90 days. Is it possible for me to apply for this type of entry permit in Jakarta? If so, which documents do I need? I already have an invitation letter from the organisation. I live in the Netherlands, dutch nationality. Thank you for your reply!

Answers (1)
Answered by Grant from USA | Jul. 15, 2018 20:37
It's possible for you to apply in there. You need to prepare the relevant documents including your passport and copy of its data page, a fully filled-out application form affixed with a passport-style photo, valid visa in there, and an invitation letter from China.
Related Questions:
I am a Pakistani citizen I several visit to China now I am in Malaysia on w...
Asked by atta ahemd zai from Malaysia
| Apr. 18, 2017 04:54
Hello, I'm an American and I've been living in China with a Business F ...
Asked by Mr.David from USA
| Sep. 19, 2010 04:42
i'm a holder of F visa valid for 120 days.can i work in china for just 90 d...
Asked by mori from new zealand
| Jun. 21, 2012 02:12
what does a 6 months F visa with multiple {M} entry with a duration of each...
Asked by Angela from Kenya
| Jul. 30, 2012 03:28
Can I get an extension to stay until middle of Oct from a local PSB within...
Asked by David from Canada
| Aug. 13, 2015 02:59
I have a F type visa (double entry, 90 days stay).
Asked by Louise from Denmark
| Jan. 04, 2016 03:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)