Asked by angel from Philippines | Jul. 12, 2018 07:45
About:China Visa

what are the requirements and how get the application form? what kind of visa?

hello im a philippine passport holder, i would like to ask what are the requirements to get a 3 months entry permit for hongkong, what kind of visa? and how to get the application form? because i have a boyfriend in hongkong he wants me to go there, and he wants to apply me a 3 months one, he can get it if he’s the only one to go to the embassy?

Answers (1)
Answered by Porter from Germany | Jul. 12, 2018 20:07
You can apply for Hk visit visa for that, and you can check the official website of China embassy to find the application form. He can help you submit the application on your behalf. But your application should be submitted to the China embassy in your country.
Related Questions:
Good day! I'm downloading an application form of visa, what kind of paper d...
Asked by Mrs.Rosemarie Torrigoza from Philippines
| Jun. 14, 2010 04:13
I am a foreign student in Japan and would like to attend a conference in Be...
Asked by khansawanh from Laos
| Aug. 06, 2014 01:42
What is the paper size of the visa application form?
Asked by William from Philippines
| Oct. 09, 2017 02:40
What is the difference between Visa Application form A and Visa Applicatio...
Asked by Rodney from Australia
| Dec. 01, 2011 03:22
What is the best way to attach a photograph to the visa application form?
Asked by hayley from UK
| Apr. 14, 2014 02:29
Address to apply visa and application form
Asked by Shamshad Ahmed from Australia
| Feb. 12, 2014 02:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)