Asked by Ei Ei from Myanmar | Jun. 25, 2018 08:00
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

visa application. How can I get the visa for post-doc in China.

I have got PhD in China in this year. My passport is offical (green, not red). My passport and entry permit will be expired soon. So I applied for a new passport (My country give us green for students) and apply entry permit . the University told me to apply Z. I think I can't get Z with official passport. Please advice me.

Answers (1)
Answered by Albany from USA | Jun. 25, 2018 22:30
If you are told so, you can try to apply for a work Z type. You should first prepare those documents including your passport and copy of its data page, a completed application form, a recently-taken passport-style photo, and a work permit from your employer. Then, submit the application to China embassy. You can contact the embassy to inquire if you can apply for Z type before you do that.
Related Questions:
Dear sir, i am in yemen right now and am going to india by student visa
Asked by S from India
| Oct. 10, 2016 20:10
A Nepalese citizen with a Z type ( with resident permit) need to apply for ...
Asked by Afutasojho from Nepal
| Oct. 16, 2015 02:49
F visa for post doc
Asked by amir from jalili
| Feb. 23, 2018 21:25
how can i get application form for chinees visa
Asked by Mrs.lina from Jordan
| Feb. 21, 2011 22:05
what are the documents that I need to get visa? how can i get a visa applic...
Asked by thamali from Sri Lanka
| Sep. 14, 2011 01:38
How can i get the form for China visa application of Malaysian citizen. th...
Asked by Ms.Sarah from Malaysia
| Jun. 16, 2009 04:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)