Asked by Christoper from Singapore | Jun. 19, 2018 02:56
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Working Visa in China. Hi, Im a Singaporean currently living in China.

And planning to get a job in China, I do have found a company that is willing to hire me, but how can I apply a working z?
Is travel agency and visa agency able to apply for me?
Just a letter from the company stating that they will be hiring me with the company stamp and my passport will do right?

Answers (1)
Answered by Brigitte from Finland | Jun. 19, 2018 20:34
Hi, after you get the work permit from your employer, you can try to apply for a work Z type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB within China. Before you make the application, you are advised to call the local PSB to inquire if you can do it there. Otherwise, you may need to go back to your country to make the application.
Related Questions:
What are the things I need to do so I can travel to china for tourist purpo...
Asked by Roxie from Kuwait
| May. 06, 2015 22:57
Less than 15 days
Asked by Patrick Low from USA
| Oct. 11, 2012 02:05
I 'm planning holiday to bejing do I need a visa if so what do I have to do...
Asked by Ivy
| Sep. 24, 2013 04:43
Hi, Im Filipina and married to a Singaporean. My husband is working in chin...
Asked by Mrs.Loh from Singapore
| Dec. 19, 2009 22:48
Hi. I'm a Singaporean citizen living in Canada. I hold a Singaporean passpo...
Asked by Mr.Law from Canada
| Mar. 12, 2009 20:04
S1 or S2. What papers do we need? Thanks
Asked by Grace from Hong kong
| Jul. 19, 2016 21:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)