Asked by Nikka from China | Jun. 14, 2018 05:49
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

How to Convert Working to S1 Visa?

Hi I'm a foreigner and I'm currently working in China and I have a resident permit. However I am leaving my job soon and my husband and I are planning for me to just apply for S1 ? what steps do I need to do? anyways, my husband is British who is currently working with me in the same company. But I'm the only one leaving.

Do I need to go out of China to process the application for my S1? in my case going back to the Philippines and process it there? or can I do that within China?

I already know the documents that are needed. I just want to know if there's any possibility that I can obtain the S1 within China or Do I really need to exit the country?

Answers will be highly appreciated.


Answers (1)
Answered by Acker from UK | Jun. 14, 2018 21:06
It's possible for you to do the conversion at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB within China. If it can succeed, you don’t need to go back to your home country for that.
Related Questions:
How long does it take to convert a S1 to Residence permit?
Asked by Sachin from India
| Oct. 28, 2018 19:31
i have to visit PRC on S1 type.What will be the duration of my visa? how ca...
Asked by moaz from Pakistan
| Jul. 06, 2016 21:41
L to S conversion
Asked by kapil from India
| Mar. 07, 2016 20:52
S1 Visa converts
Asked by Umer from Pakistan
| May. 05, 2016 21:15
hi, i have S2 visa to visit my spouse in china. can i convert this to S1 to...
Asked by jijitsu from China
| Nov. 01, 2017 20:23
How I can convert my tourist visa to M type?
Asked by Melody from France
| Jan. 30, 2015 01:13
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)