Asked by Guy from New Zealand | Jun. 12, 2018 00:33
About:China Embassy in Japan

NZ citizen change tourist L for z visa in Japan?

Hi, I am a NZ citizen in China on a 90 day tourist L. I have been offered a job here and support to get a work (Z). Do I have to go back to NZ to do this, or can I change my visa (with all the proper documents) in Japan, Hong Kong or some other 3rd country?

Answers (1)
Answered by Olivia from UK | Jun. 12, 2018 01:21
It's possible for you to change the L type into the work Z type at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB within China. If it can succeed, you don’t need to go back to your home country or other countries for that. You can contact the local PSB to inquire the details. Just give it a try!
Related Questions:
Process a Chinese L Visa into a Chinese Z Visa
Asked by Kim
| Aug. 21, 2012 03:17
American changing Z to Tourist L in Harbin
Asked by Paula from USA
| May. 27, 2018 21:48
i have L visa. i want to extend it first if possible change it to work Z. P...
Asked by Xaio ni from Nepal
| Aug. 17, 2013 02:35
how can i change the L tourist visa to student visa in china ( i am iranian...
Asked by mahyar
| Feb. 16, 2014 03:42
Good day. I worked in china for two years and had a Z visa, foreign expert....
Asked by Roberto Santos
| Apr. 06, 2016 21:31
L-type change to Z-type in China
Asked by Telle from Philippines
| Aug. 29, 2017 01:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)