Asked by joyce from singapore | Jun. 10, 2018 21:27
About:Chinese Embassy in Singapore

double entry into china


i am a Singapore passport holder. I am planning to travel to China for about 13 days and take a train from China to Mongolia. After staying about 3 weeks in Mongolia, I will travel to Inner Mongolia for about 1-2 weeks.

Do I need any visa application when I re-enter into China / inner Mongolia ?

Also when I arrive in China, for purpose of free transit exemption, am I required to present an outbound transport document (train ticket or air ticket) to prove that I will leave China within the allowed visa-exempt 15 days ? As I will only purchase my train ticket to Mongolia after I arrive in China, I do not hold any outbound ticket, is there any other alternative document required for customs clearance?

Answers (1)
Answered by Benson from Denmark | Jun. 11, 2018 04:36
Hi, you don't need any visa when you re-enter into China / inner Mongolia. I don't think you need the any outbound ticket to prove that you will leave China within 15 days because the immigration inspection will see your entry record on your passport.
Related Questions:
what is double entry??
Asked by Chester
| May. 02, 2012 22:44
Plan to fly from South Korea into Chengdu for 14days then fly to Guangzhou ...
Asked by Trung from Australia
| Jan. 02, 2016 20:13
For how long the double entry visa is valid?
Asked by NK from Israel
| Jun. 13, 2014 04:20
Traveling to China. Shanghai, Xian, Beijing, Lijian, Guilin, Hong Kong and...
Asked by Anita from USA
| Feb. 28, 2015 21:23
Will I be able to visit other countries with a student visa during my stay ...
Asked by Margot
| Apr. 20, 2015 21:02
Hi, is it have double entry for the Z visa?
Asked by sy from Malaysia
| Oct. 08, 2015 09:07
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)