Asked by Jia Jiun from Brunei Darussalam | Jun. 08, 2018 18:48
About:Marriage Registration in China

Visa requirement to visit Hong Kong, Macao and Shen Zhen for Brunei Citizen.

Hi I am a Brunei Darussalam Citizen. I am intending to visit Hong Kong for roughly 3 weeks as she is currently working in Hong Kong. However, within that 3 weeks duration in Hong Kong, I am also planning to visit Macao and Shen Zhen for few days. Do I need to apply for any entry permit for the entry and re-entry of Hong Kong, and as well for Macao and Shen Zhen? Please kindly advice.

Answers (1)
Answered by Eve from Iceland | Jun. 10, 2018 22:38
Hi, you don't need to apply for any visa for the entry and re-entry of Hong Kong as well as for Macao and Shen Zhen. Don't worry.
Related Questions:
Is Brunei PR that holding Brunei passport need visa to visit Hong Kong for ...
Asked by ilka from Brunei
| Jul. 20, 2016 22:58
Trinidad and Tobago citizen in the US needing to visit Hong Kong what is th...
Asked by Earl from USA
| Sep. 14, 2012 03:42
Hi, i want to go Shen Zhen 25 october, now i`m in Hong Kong, can i just tak...
Asked by Mr.Alfred from Indonesia
| Oct. 21, 2010 20:36
hi good afternoon, im a filipino citizen, im here at brunei for a short vis...
Asked by Mr.deus from philippines
| Oct. 30, 2010 02:36
Hi,I'm Mr Poon and I am a Singaporean, my wife who is holding a Cambodia pa...
Asked by Mr.Poon Meng Fook from Singapore
| Apr. 28, 2010 03:15
Hi, I am holding Brunei passport and I wish to visit Hong Kong for a few da...
Asked by Mr.Fang Kok cheng from Brunei
| Jun. 18, 2010 22:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)