Asked by David | Jun. 04, 2018 06:32
About:China Private Visit Visa

Reply S1 Visa renewal and work permit visa renewal

My wife is accompanying me in China with a S1 and it is about to expire in August. My work permit will be extended by my company but I have to extend/ renew my wife's residents permit privately. The new rule states that all work permit extensions must be submitted a month before the expiry date. Now my question is I will have to submit my passport in before end of July, but my wife's one doesn't need be submitted that without knowing an exact expiry date on my work permit how can I submit my my wife's application form ? because in the application form and the request letter I have to mention a date to say how long I need the S1 to (which will be my work permits expiry date) ??? sometimes the PSB takes more than a few days to return the passport so I am in a little dilema...any help will be highly appreciated.

Answers (1)
Answered by Sarah | Jun. 05, 2018 03:41
Hi, you are advised to go to the exit and entry administration of the local PSB to inquire that. Good luck.
Related Questions:
Spouse resident permit requirements
Asked by Lorna from China
| Sep. 29, 2017 04:50
can i convert s2 visa to permanent resident
Asked by Kanza Gulzar from Pakistan
| Feb. 05, 2018 21:28
can i apply for renewal of my resident permit two months before it expires?...
Asked by tsungai from Zimbabwe
| Jul. 20, 2014 03:02
Z Visa or Residence Permit
Asked by Clark from Canada
| May. 18, 2017 04:40
When the passport is at the office for visa renewal can i travel within the...
Asked by Sam from Indonesia
| Aug. 06, 2016 23:00
What documents are needed to apply for residence permit by S1 visa holders?...
Asked by John from Ukraine
| Nov. 05, 2014 20:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)