Asked by Tman from USA | May. 26, 2018 10:29
About:China Visa on Arrival

HAINAN - 30 DAY VOA and or 90 CHINA VOA? - Clarification needed.

I hold a US Passport, and I want to fly into Hainan, and from what I can gather I would entitled to a 30 day problem right?
However, it seems to suggest that when I arrive at immigration in Hainan, I should ask for a 90 day Chinese Mainland VOA instead if I want to visit family, business or work?
Isn't this an easy way to dodge the paperwork requirements required for a tourist/multiple entry Visa, or have I missed something?
I have a previous one year multiple entry Chinese entry permit I got travelling in China 5 years China, although I do have some overstays from a SEA country and may be blacklisted..would that present a problem for either the Hainan 30 day VOA,or the 90 day VOA??

Answers (1)
Answered by Isabella from France | May. 28, 2018 01:17
Hi, Tman, if you will be received by a Hainan travel agency, you can apply for the 30 days free entry policy. Personally I think you can use the 30 days visa-free access to visit family, business or work. Just get your passport and travel itinerary to Hainan ready to apply for that. The previous overstay record may not affect that, I suppose.
Related Questions:
China Visa 30, 60, 90 day....same cost
Asked by jeanne from USA
| Jul. 29, 2012 02:23
Length of time out of china for visa
Asked by Mike from USA
| Jul. 04, 2016 20:42
are embassies in australia giving 60 or 90 day stays to australians or only...
Asked by jeni from australia
| Jan. 06, 2012 21:20
Chinese visa from pune.
Asked by Nikhil from India
| Mar. 26, 2017 02:40
China tourist visa is denied, will they give me a 30 days visa instead?
Asked by Marjolein from United States
| Jun. 19, 2011 04:57
Do Thais require a visa or can they get visa on arrival?
Asked by JJ Chapman from United States
| Dec. 01, 2014 21:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)