Asked by AJIT KUMAR BRAHMA from INDIA | May. 26, 2018 07:21
About:China Transit Visa

Tranist visa requirement for Indian normal Passport holder at Kunming while travel by China Eastern

I intend to travel to Seoul from Kolkata (Kolkata-Kunming-Seoul) with a change over of flight at Kunming, both flights with China Eastern Airlines, with normal Indian Passport under tourist L.
Similarly, my return journey is Seoul-Kunming-Kolkata.
As per air tickets changeover period of 4:30 hrs (forward journey) while in return journey changeover period of 3:15 hrs only.

May please suggest whether transit visa (Double entry) for Kunming is required?
If yes, I apply for the same. If not required, then, is there any written document from Chinese Embassy or China Eastern Airlines.

Answers (1)
Answered by Taylor from UK | May. 28, 2018 01:03
Hi, you can use two 24 hr direct transit in Kunming in both directions for the trip Kolkata-Kunming-Seoul-Kunming-Kolkata. No Chinese visa is required. Nice trip.
Related Questions:
Travelling from dubai to bangkok via kunming, indian passport holder,do i ...
Asked by Saleh from UAE
| Oct. 09, 2013 21:30
Hi, if I come to China under L Visa, am I able to visit HK and Macau?
Asked by Rahul from India
| Oct. 28, 2015 03:35
Hi, I am an Indian passport holder residing in UAE,while i am in Hong kong...
Asked by Mr.Thamim from India
| Aug. 02, 2009 20:49
is there a separate form for an indian passport holder working in Kenya and...
Asked by sabiya from kenya
| Sep. 12, 2012 01:14
I am indian passport holder living permanently in Canada can I get visa w...
Asked by Avinder Singh from Canada
| Nov. 30, 2015 18:53
Invitation from a organisation in Dehong Dai&Jingpo autonomous prefecture.
Asked by Nong from India
| May. 20, 2012 03:38
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)