Asked by Maxine from Guangdong | May. 24, 2018 04:50
About:Chinese Temporary Residence Permit

Resident's permit already got until Dec 2018 (now May), changing schools need Z Visa or not?

Ive already got a valid Resident's permit until Dec 2018 (now May) but my Work Permit will be cancelled by one school as Ive changed jobs. I'll start the other after holidays but Resident's permit is still valid. If I'm changing schools do I need Z or not to reenter China to start new job also in China?

Answers (1)
Answered by Jessica from US | May. 25, 2018 02:24
As the former school will cancel your Work Permit, it's possible that they may inform the exit and entry administration to cancel your residence permit as well. You need to negociate with the former school on this issue. If they don't do so, you can just ask the new employer to give you a work permit, and then renew your residence permit with it.
Related Questions:
can I get Z visa in Guizhou or Zhejiang without going out of china?
Asked by David from China
| Jun. 13, 2015 01:57
Do I need to submit medical rest report after I got Foreigner's work permit...
Asked by Ajay from India
| Aug. 01, 2017 20:53
About visa and residence permit
Asked by Helen from China
| Apr. 18, 2013 01:48
Can i extend my Z visa resident permit with new employer, if my last reside...
Asked by Sam from China
| Oct. 14, 2016 04:28
I am currently working in China (Qinhuangdao) as a college teacher, with a ...
Asked by Tom
| Oct. 13, 2011 22:13
My Working permit is expired, can i apply for a new one without having to l...
Asked by Machiel from Netherlands
| Mar. 17, 2015 02:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)