Asked by Emily from USA | May. 20, 2018 15:54
About:China Family Reunion Visa

L or Q Visa

I am an American citizen married to a Chinese citizen and we will be having our wedding in China this winter. I have a sister, of no biological relation, who was my legal stepsister for most of my life, but now is not due to the divorce of our parents. She is also an American citizen and needs to get a Visa for the purpose of coming with us for the wedding. I wanted to double check, will she need to apply for the L Tourism because we are not legally connected anymore or would she be able to apply for a Q2?

Answers (1)
Answered by Karen from UK | May. 21, 2018 21:50
Hi, Emily, your sister may not be able to get Chinese Q type. She is advised to apply for a tourist L type for the trip to mainland China. If you doubt that, you can call the China embassy or consulate to inquire this.
Related Questions:
IM attending a ASEAN Conference for social workers from Sempter 9 to 15, i...
Asked by Bagian Aleyssa Abdulkarim from Philippines
| Aug. 10, 2016 22:35
Please what are the requirements for Chinese visa and cost
Asked by Ruth from Nigeria
| Jul. 12, 2018 20:13
Iwant visa
Asked by Mr.arif from pakistan
| Sep. 02, 2009 21:32
It's possible to change student visa to M visa ?
Asked by Ari from Iraq
| Dec. 21, 2016 21:21
s visa. What are the requirements of s visa?
Asked by koriena from Philippines
| Mar. 01, 2018 21:05
Can I change to X1 visa on a stay visa
Asked by Emmanuel from Ghana
| Mar. 27, 2018 20:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)