Asked by Michael from Kenya | May. 07, 2018 03:09
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

Hi i am currently in china my student visa will expire on may 15

Hi i am currently in china and my student x will expire this month while the passport will expire on september so the passport is only valid for four months i just got married to a chinese,and last month i applied for a new passport and they told me to wait for two months,i am now confused on what to do as i wait for the new passport please help me with a suggestion

Answers (1)
Answered by Israel from UK | May. 07, 2018 21:33
Hi, as I know, after you apply for a new passport, usually they will give a pick-up slip to get the new passport. You can make us of this slip as passport during the processing. So just wait for the result, and if you are worried, you can call them to inquire the processing procedure.
Related Questions:
Shenzhen VOA two times in a row?
Asked by Martin from Canada
| May. 08, 2014 04:01
what are the requirements for students visa renewal in Nigeria?
Asked by Chijioke Oluchi Ifeoma from Nigeria
| Oct. 08, 2016 22:08
Hello, I am from Pakistan and currently I am in Japan on one year studen...
Asked by Mr.Tariq from Pakistan
| Sep. 24, 2010 00:44
hellooo i am a filipino student in beijing, holding a student visa. my pas...
Asked by Mr.rayn from Philippines
| May. 25, 2010 02:37
Hi! I am French currently living in Australia with a student visa. I have ...
Asked by Ms.Ariane from France
| May. 31, 2010 22:24
30-day exemption
Asked by Ashley from Mauritius
| Aug. 13, 2014 01:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)