Asked by Preeti from Australia | May. 06, 2018 18:00
About:China Transit Visa

I am Indian passport holder. Do I need visa to go on tour to china?

I am visiting my sis ter in Brisbane, Australia and wish to visit China with tour company. How can I apply for the entry permit and how long it will take and the cost involved. I will be going with my sister holding US passport. Would she need also?

Answers (1)
Answered by Felton from UK | May. 06, 2018 22:49
Hi, your sister also need to apply for a tourist L type for that. First, you need to provide a filled-out application form affixed with a passport-style photo, passport and its photocopy, valid visa for Australia, round trip air tickets and hotel reservation. Then, submit the application to the CVASC to apply for Chinese tourist L type. It usually takes four working days for the processing, and you need to pay AUD 99.5, and your sister needs to pay AUD 218.5 for that.
Related Questions:
shenzen visit
Asked by jayant
| Dec. 25, 2011 05:54
i am an indian passport holder working in Dubai, UAE. Do i need VISA to go ...
Asked by Mr.B.K.Jha from UAE
| Mar. 10, 2011 01:17
I am a Singapore passport holder residing in Houston and I plan on going to...
Asked by Mrs.Nixon from Singapore
| Feb. 16, 2011 21:10
I am Indian passport holder traveling via China with China eastern 2 stop ...
Asked by Harpreet Singh from India
| Mar. 24, 2016 04:57
Hi, am an Indian Passport holder. Do I need to take VOA or VISA ?
Asked by Erick from India
| Sep. 26, 2016 21:52
I am an Indian passport holder living in Australia. I am travelling through...
Asked by giri from Australia
| Nov. 30, 2013 02:09
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)