Asked by Mark from Canada | May. 04, 2018 15:29
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit

Flying from Kathmandu to Vancouver (HELP! Please)

Hello, I'm traveling home from Kathmandu to Vancouver and I have a couple of layovers in China, what do I need to do.
- Kathmandu to Lhasa (stoping to pickup passangers)
- Lhasa to Chengdu (12h layover)
- Chengdu to Zhengzhou (2hr layover)
- Zhengzhou to Vancouver
Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by John Doe | May. 05, 2018 22:17
Tibet's entry requirement is different from the rest of Mainland China in a way that all tourists are required to have a Tibet Travel Permit plus a valid Chinese visa. Not so sure whether this also applies to a two-hour stopover (conflicted information on the internet) but don't be surprised if the airline refuses to take you when you are checking-in. Also keep in mind that even if you somehow made the flight, you may be questioned extensively by the border officer who has the authority to send you back for not having a visa or a TTP. You'd better change your flight to avoid the hassle.
Related Questions:
Do I need to get a transit visa because I am leaving the airport?
Asked by Wendy from Canada
| Sep. 19, 2017 17:55
Do I need transit visa? I am a Canadian passport holder.
Asked by Thomas from Canada
| Jan. 06, 2016 02:39
How Much time is needed to transfer from International arrival to Internati...
Asked by S Murphy from Canada
| Oct. 10, 2015 21:08
Travelling from Vancouver to Kathmandu
Asked by Manz from Canada
| Jan. 26, 2018 01:27
Is it true that you will be flying direct from Vancouver, Canada to Guangzh...
Asked by Ms.Chi Pham from Canada
| Mar. 11, 2011 01:07
Should I take transit visa
Asked by Tk from Canada
| Sep. 19, 2018 23:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)