Asked by Mohamed from India | Apr. 21, 2018 05:37
About:China Family Reunion Visa

Father - Daughter. How do I apply for a Q Visa?

I am an Indian have lived in China for more than 17 years, though I was not married to my Chinese wife legally, but according to Islamic law I have married my Chinese wife in a Masjid and have a Marriage Certificate issued by the Muslim Mosque. We have a Daughter who was born and raised in China till now, She is 11+ of age now, and she holds a Chinese Passport & Chinese ID, (Her Birth certificate has my old Passport number & my name on it as a Parent).

Answers (1)
Answered by Glen from UK | Apr. 23, 2018 02:19
First, prepare the required documents including your passport, the application form, a passport-style photo, an invitation letter from your daughter and copy of her Chinese ID card, as well as her birth certificate, and other documents the consular officers consider necessary. Then, submit the application to the CVASC in India to apply for Q type.
Related Questions:
L visa change to Q type
| Sep. 13, 2015 00:53
Hi I am a Singaporean married with a China Nationality holding S'pore Certi...
Asked by Patrick from Singapore
| Jun. 02, 2017 04:03
Which type of visit visa I need to apply for?
| Apr. 12, 2016 02:59
I am inviting my daughter and aunt( sister of my father-in law), will my au...
Asked by Jack from Philippines
| Oct. 09, 2017 21:15
I am bringing my 13 year old daughter without her father? do i need any spe...
Asked by susan from usa
| Jan. 23, 2017 21:27
Q visa invitation
Asked by tungaanaa from Mongolia
| Oct. 16, 2015 04:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)