Asked by Liz from South Africa | Apr. 11, 2018 12:57
About:China Private Visit Visa

I want to apply for a 90 day visa to visit my son

I've visited my son who teaches in Shanghai on two occasions, both less than 30 day on an S. I have now retired and want to spend longer there with him but have been told I cannot get an S again - my son's present work contract runs to the end of September 2018 but his visa only till May 19 due to his school awaiting renewal of their local business licence. In the meantime he will be issued a temporary permit but I have been told I cannot apply for my visa on this. Should I apply for a 90 day tourist L even though I don't have any travel bookings? I leave on May 13.

Answers (1)
Answered by Day from Hungary | Apr. 11, 2018 21:45
You can apply for a tourist L type without any travel bookings as long as you can provide an invitation letter from your son in mainland China.
Related Questions:
I'm an Indonesia currently visiting my son in Singapore and planning to vis...
Asked by Mr.Nelsen from Indonesia
| Oct. 23, 2009 01:36
i live in china , i want to invite my son to visit me for travel for 1 mont...
Asked by surinder kumar from India
| Jun. 26, 2012 21:38
my son is schooling in China i want to visit him what kind of visa can i ap...
Asked by zainab ahmed from Nigeria
| Feb. 06, 2014 20:55
I am Malaysian and planning to visit my daughter and son-in-law at Shanghai...
Asked by Mr.Lau from Malaysia
| Mar. 17, 2010 20:28
hi im working here in shanghai and i want my son to visit me. what visa he ...
Asked by ella from china
| Sep. 04, 2014 21:40
Visa issue for my son
Asked by lyka from hongkong
| Feb. 03, 2013 03:29
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)